Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) contain important information regarding the Amárach Research Points Programme for the Amárach Panel. These Terms and Conditions are a binding agreement between you and Amárach Research. Please read them carefully. They govern your membership of the Amárach Panel, use of and participation in the Points Programme.
Amárach Research reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, please check them periodically. Continued use of the amarachpanel.com site, Amárach Panel Membership and participation in the Points Programme is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions posted to the amarachpanel.com site and any modified terms included therein.
Points are assigned when a Panellist (as defined below) completes certain Points earning activities as described herein. You acknowledge that Amárach Research is under no obligation to provide a particular number of opportunities though Amárach Panel Membership for you to earn Points. You acknowledge that despite being invited to take part in Points earning activities you might not always qualify for them (e.g., you might be outside the target group or not meet certain requirements), thus you will be excluded. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the equipment and Internet access required to connect to the amarachpanel.com site, Amárach Panel invitations to Points earning activities and the Points Programme.
Panellist registration requirements
Before being able to participate in the Points Programme, you must register as a panellist of the Amárach Panel (a “Panellist”) by providing Amárach Research with accurate, complete and updated registration information as required by the Panellist registration online survey.
The membership of Amárach Panel and the Points Programme is open only to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland who are registered as Panellists. An account cannot be used or accessed by multiple persons. Any duplicate accounts will be cancelled, and all Points accumulated will be forfeited.
A panellist may not:
- activate or use more than one Panellist account
- use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person
- use a false or misleading name, address, phone number or email address to activate or use a Panellist account
- present or supply false or misleading information to any entity involved in the Amárach Panel Membership and/or Points Programme
- is limited to one account
- must keep all registration information updated at all times
- may update registration information or any other profile requested information by logging into amarachpanel.com
You understand and agree that your membership in the Amárach Panel and Points Programme is subject to and conditioned upon the following:
- Your continued adherence to these Terms and Conditions and any future modifications thereto. Failure to follow these Terms and Conditions constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your membership in the Amárach Panel, without further notice, at Amárach Research’s sole discretion. Termination of your membership will result in cancellation of all accumulated Points and all rights of access and use granted to Panellists. In addition, Panellists whose accounts have been terminated may not access the Points Programme or the Member section of amarachansweres.com site, in any manner or for any reason.
- Amárach Research may, in its sole discretion, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Points Programme and/or the amarachpanel.com site at any time, including the availability of any service feature, links, database, or amarachpanel.com site content without notice, including, without limitation, should events beyond Amárach Research’s control occur, such as: computer equipment or electronic data transmission failure, strikes, civil disturbances, acts of nature, terrorism or war. Amárach Research though its arachanswers.com site may cancel the Points Programme at any time.
- Amárach Research may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict any Panellist’s access to parts or all of the Amárach Panel, amarachpanel.com site and Points Programme without notice or liability.
The Points Programme and the amarachpanel.com site may be interrupted from time to time and may not always be virus or error-free.
- Amárach Research reserves the right to periodically monitor Panellist’s use of the Points Programme and the amarachpanel.com site and may request at any time that a Panellist provide proof in order to verify the accuracy of the account information provided by the Panellist at the time of registration or anytime thereafter. The right of Amárach Research, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel, at any time and for any or no reason, a Panellist’s membership in and access to the Points Programme or the amarachpanel.com site.
- Panellists may terminate their membership at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amárach Research may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend any Panellist’s access to all or part of the Points Programme and the amarachpanel.com site including the cancellation of some or all of the Panellist’s accumulated Points for any or no reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions, or taking actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Terms and Conditions.
- Amárach Research shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Terms and Conditions or intent of these Terms and Conditions. Any decision Amárach Research makes relating to termination or suspension of any Panellist’s account (including the cancellation of Points) shall be final and binding.
- Amárach Research may also terminate any Panellist’s account in its sole discretion if a Panellist has been inactive for a period of twelve (12) months. A Panellist will be defined as inactive based upon Panellist’s lack of Points accrual. When a Panellist’s account has been terminated, all Points earned shall be forfeited.
Accumulation of Points
Once you have become a Panellist, you can begin earning Points by undertaking various online activities. The activities that will allow you to earn Points may change from time to time, in Amárach Research’s sole discretion, and will be set forth either in these Terms and Conditions or on the amarachpanel.com site.
The current activities that will allow you to earn Points are as follows:
- Online surveys
- Referring a friend
- Other market research activities that will be indicated within these Terms and Conditions or explained elsewhere on the amarachpanel.com site from time to time
Panellists shall receive points as follows:
- 1, 2 or 3 points per completed survey and/or market research activity
- 1 point after successful registration and completion minimum of one survey by referred friend
Amárach Research reserves the right to suspend, terminate, revalue or modify, without liability, or notice to Panellists, all or part of the Points value structure and offers. Amárach Research reserves the right to adjudicate all Points discrepancies in its sole discretion, and the Panellists agree to abide with any such adjudication. Amárach Research reserves the right to decide about/change point awards or other incentives within the recruitment for an online activity. Rules governing the method for earning Points when a Panellist participates in special promotions are subject to the specific terms and conditions of the particular promotion, as specified in the terms and conditions for any such promotion.
Panellists can view their total number of Points online by visiting the Members page of the amarachpanel.com site. The Members page is restricted to Panellists, and Panellists must enter their email address and password in order to view the Members page. In the event of Panellist’s query related Points or/and errors of the Points total number/history on amarachpanel.com site, Amárach Research reserves the right to resolve it based on the internal Amárach Panel database records of the Panellist’s activity.
Amárach Research may change or remove any of the Points earning activities currently recognized, at any time, with or without notice to Panellists. The Points that Panellists earn are not considered to be property and, as such, one cannot sell, transfer, or assign their Points to any other person, under any circumstances. Panellists may not permit anyone to make use of their Amárach Panel membership, access to amarachpanel.com site or use of their Points.
All research activities, including online surveys that Panellist is taking part in, remain confidential and the Panellists agree to abide with such requirements.
Panellists are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password. Amárach Research has no control over the Internet and cannot prevent the interception of messages by unauthorized parties or guarantee that such unauthorized parties may not be able to decrypt encrypted messages. Accordingly, under no circumstances will Amárach Research be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by any Panellist as the result of unauthorized interception or decryption of information transmitted to or by Amárach Research. Panellists must immediately notify Amárach Research of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of a Panellist’s account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of a Panellist’s password.
Each Panellist is responsible for all usage or activity on their account, including use of the account by any third party (which is prohibited), whether or not such use is authorized by the Panellist or the result of the Panellist authorizing a third party to use the Panellist’s username and password.
Without limiting the foregoing, Panellists shall not:
- activate or use more than one account
- use an automated system, device or programme or other similar method to complete research activities and to accumulate Points
- manipulate or interfere with the research activities and Points or any affiliated programme in any way to wrongly accumulate Points
- present false or misleading information to Amárach Research
- use amarachanwsers.com site and obtain Points in violation of these Terms and Condition
- assist another individual or entity in conducting fraudulent, abusive, manipulative, or illegal activity. Any Panellist suspected of engaging in any fraudulent, abusive, manipulative, or illegal activity may have their account terminated and all Points cancelled in Amárach Research’s sole discretion, and the Panellist may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies if such action is deemed warranted by Amárach Research
Panellists must not do any of the following:
- restrict or inhibit any other Panellist from enjoying the Amárach Panel membership, amarachpanel.com site
- send messages that contain viruses, worms, or any other destructive element
- send messages that are libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful
- interfere with or infringe the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, or confidential information of others
- use or attempt to use the amarachpanel.com site or any portion thereof to violate its security or the security of systems accessible through it.
Information about products, services and/or activities on the amarachpanel.com site is accurate to the very best of Amárach Research’s knowledge. Amárach Research is not responsible for errors and/or omissions with respect to such information.
Amárach Research is not responsible for unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; online failures; hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the online research activity and/or usage/access of amarachpanel.com site, in any manner including without limitation, receipt of Points, Panellist’s ability to participate in the online research activity.
Amárach Research is also not responsible for any damage to any Panellist’s computer occasioned by participation in the online research activity or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the online research activity; and/or usage/access of amarachpanel.com site.
All Panellists agree to release Amárach Research, its clients, and their respective advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or action of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection to the Amárach Panel membership, amarachpanel.com site, and Points, their cash value, including but not limited to receipt, ownership, use, misuse, or malfunction of the prize.